Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheldon B Zablow has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sheldon B Zablow has the following 11 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sheldon B Zablow has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
As a physician who works from a neuropsychiatric perspective, Dr Zablow is necessarily focused on efficient clinical diagnosis and evidence-based medical intervention. What impresses me about him is his commitment to his discipline and patients, and to honoring each equally. He's one of very few physicians of any kind that I've encountered who is so easy to talk with, and who is very good at explaining complex matters in plain language. As someone who works within the broad world of medicine, I've been very impressed with Dr Zablow's level of care.
I was a child when "Dr. Z" was recommended to my family. Not only did he hastily mis-diagnose me, but he prescribed me, at the age of 8, loads of serious medication. When my mother and I sat down with him to discuss my side effects other options to my current meds, he told me I needed to be locked in a mental institution! If you want to be disrespected, strung out on meds, and scarred for life, this man would LOVE to charge you for it.
Grady Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdult Adolescent & Child, 15525 Pomerado Rd Ste C5, Poway, CA
Dr. Sheldon B Zablow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poway, CA.