Is Dr. Sheli Milam the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheli Milam MD, FACOG
Dr. Sheli Milam has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sheli Milam has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
23 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Sheli Milam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sheli Milam's office for more information.
1001 N Halstead Rd Ocean Springs, MS : (228) 471-0371
More about Dr. Sheli Milam
Dr. Sheli Milam, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Ocean Springs, MS. She specializes in Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, ...
Locations & DirectionsThe Islands, 1001 N Halstead Rd, Ocean Springs, MS
Dr. Sheli Milam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.