Dr. Shelle S Barber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelle S Barber?

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Barber has been my doctor for a very long time. She was my first "adult" doctor and has been with me as I transitioned into an actual adult. She listens to all of my concerns, takes the extra steps to make sure I receive the treatment I need and is open to other non-traditional forms of treatment. I have gone to see her for everything from a cold to referrals for surgery. She is an amazing doctor and I couldn't recommend her enough!

It's All About the Money!

She is an OK Doctor...been going to her for several years. However, she forces me to make an appointment at a cost of $180 just to get my one prescription renewed. I find this unnecessary and quite greedy on her part.

Dr. Barber is very down to earth and a great communicator.

Competent, knowledgeable, professional. Spends that time you need.

Excellent care

Dr. Barber is a wonderful doctor. She listens to me when I'm describing my ailments. She doesn't just have you pop a pill. I'll always choose her.

loving, caring,compasssionate

I have never, ever had anyone in the field of medicine to treat me so kindly. This is (to me) the best doctor there is. I have been in her care for quite a number of years and she will be my treating physician until my demise. I trust her totally, because she takes good care of me. I have never felt rushed. She takes time to listen , then she gives me her advise. If you need the best, she one is. God bless you DR. SHELLE BARBER !!!!! for taking care of us.

Terrible Referal Coordinator

Dr. Barber is a great doctor when everyone else wrote off my symptoms as stress and heart burn she actually did tests to find the underlying cause. However I was referred to an awful doc and the coordinator has yet to help me find another. In my common sense knowledge chest pain for almost a month is an emergency and should be treated promptly not 4-6 weeks out. Still have chest pain and yet to see a specialist. Doesn't seem like anyone cares.

Awesome

My entire family has been seeing Dr B now for a couple of years. I love her bedside manner. Her nurse staff is very professional and FUN. Dr B provides many different options and solutions when you are in her office.I have recommended her to many of my CO-workers as well.

Debra Thompson

Dr 'B', Nurse Peggy and the entire staff are wonderful. They are professional and caring. Taking time with me to discuss and keep me on my toes regarding my overall health. I'd recommend Dr'B' to anyone looking for a great family doctor. The staff is also fun.....laughter is the best medicine.

I'm glad I found her

I've been seeing Dr. Barber for about a year. She is caring, attentive, and very knowledgable. I'm glad I found her.