Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shelley Y Amuh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shelley Y Amuh has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Shelley Y Amuh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Amuh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Shelley Y Amuh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsADVOCATE TRINITY HOSPITAL, 2320 E 93rd St, Chicago, IL
Dr. Shelley Y Amuh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.