Dr. Shelley Day Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Shelley Day?

My Experience With Dr. Shelley Day

I have received excellent care for AMD from Dr. Shelley Day for over four years. I have complete confidence in her knowledge, abilities, integrity & judgement. She is responsible for saving my vision. There is no better ophthalmologist!

Clyde R. Danks, MD

Shelley Day, MD has been my ophthalmologist for over four years treating my AMD with outstanding care. She is the perfect example of a well educated professional caring physician with the welfare of the patient paramount in her practice. She listens and shows complete attention to the patient's needs. Without reservation, I recommend Dr. Day for your eye care.

Fantastic

The Latest in Medicine with Old Fashioned Patient Care

Doctor Day is an extremely qualified professional. She diagnosed my problem and developed a plan of treatment then guided me through the process, explaining things to me and allowing me to make the necessary decisions. The treatment was not an easy one; intraocular injections every two weeks. She explained the process step by step and guided me through what was potentially a difficult time. Her bedside manner and professionalism made the experience more than bearable. I actually looked forward to going to my next appointment. She explained the results of my tests and showed me exactly why I was experiencing improved vision instead of going blind. Yes, she saved me from blindness and for that, I will always be grateful.

Dr. Shelley Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.