3.9

Excellent OB/Gyn Doctor.

This is one of the best doctors I know

I have been going to her for about 6 1/2 years now....She was there for me every step of the way and I could not have done it without her....The staff there is wonderful and very friendly.... I definitely would recommend her to all my friends and family

Essure

I was told I was a great candidate for the Essure procedure. No warnings were given about this procedure. I now have chronic pelvic pain an fatigue. When the HSG test was done they could not find one of the inserted coils. Its just gone. Dr Dunson-Allen said not to worry I was sterile. To please call if I have further pain. I did. Now they are telling me I may have a UTI. I have lost trust for this doctor and her practice.

Best OB GYN in Atlanta.

I've been a patient of Dr. Dunson for 12+ years. She delivered my son and both of my grandchildren. Dr. Dunson cares about her patients, I feel like I'm chatting with one of my girlfriends. You feel comfortable and not rushed during your visit. Her staff is awesome and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend her you won't be disappointed.

Knowledgeable, Personable and Trustworthy!

I have been going to Dr. Dunson-Allen for over ten years now and I have to say, she's one of the best! I am one of those who hate going to doctors, I have a bad case of "white-coat syndrom", however, Dr. Dunson-Allen seems to put me at ease to a point where I do actually look forward to her visit! I have recommended her to friends and they were equally impressed!

Best OBGYN in Atlanta

Dr. Dunson-Allen is definitely the best OBGYN in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. She listened to all my concerns and made me feel at ease; regarding my procedure that I needed. I was having major issues with fibroids and she literally saved my life.

Dr. Shelley M Dunson-Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roswell, GA.