Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelley A Mcclure has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shelley A Mcclure has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Shelley A Mcclure is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I've not been a patient of yours since you moved to Kansas. But I worked for you and was seen by you as a patient back in North Carolina and you were one of the most compassionate, professional doctors I've ever worked with. So I know you from both sides. Wonderful Doctor!! And you are missed very much. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Healthcare System Blue Ridge, 2209 S Sterling St Ste 400, Morganton, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shelley A Mcclure in this video.
Dr. Shelley A Mcclure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morganton, NC.