Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelley M Oliver has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Oliver was very compassionate, and sympathetic to my situation. She treated me thoroughly, and correctly, and was very clear about what to expect during recovery. The follow up appointments were matter of fact, and she is very trustworthy. Thank you Dr Oliver, for giving me my life back, and I wish you the best!
12 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/Michigan State University
Dr. Shelley M Oliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSally A Knauer Md Pc, 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 290, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Shelley M Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.