Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelley L Snodgrass has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shelley L Snodgrass has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shelley L Snodgrass has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Snodgrass has been my primary doctor for over 7 years. In that time I've seen her everything from tick bites to trouble breathing. She has addressed every malady with focused and comprehensive diagnosis and decisive treatment. She and her office have my complete trust. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to both friends and colleagues.
I went to Snodgrass after a episode where I nearly couldn't walk..From the 1st visit I felt like I was being judged..She put me thru numerous test without trying to help my ailment at all..Come to find out my condition was worse then I suspected ...She tried to push me into a surgery but thank God I seeked another opinion...My New Doctor was shocked how she treated me..after looking at my MRIs and XRays..Do not go to this lady..she needs to retire!!!!!!
The staff and Dr. Snodgrass were very professional and caring in the treatment of my Mom. They were prompt in answering phone calls, "squeezing" us in for appointments, but most of all, treating us all with respect and a made us feel at ease, and truly cared for Mom. Can't say enough about this Dr of staff.!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Shelley L Snodgrass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAugusta Health Primary Care, 53 S Medical Park Dr, Fishersville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shelley L Snodgrass in this video.
Dr. Shelley L Snodgrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.