Dr. Shelley Snodgrass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelley Snodgrass?

Compassionate and competent

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Snodgrass has been my primary doctor for over 7 years. In that time I've seen her everything from tick bites to trouble breathing. She has addressed every malady with focused and comprehensive diagnosis and decisive treatment. She and her office have my complete trust. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to both friends and colleagues.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

She has a short temper and if you make her angry, she tells you. At times she is rude and curt. But as a doctor, her skills are exemplary. Just needs to work on her bedside manner. As a sensitive person with issues, she has hurt my feelings several times. But I'm alive.

Go to the next Doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I went to Snodgrass after a episode where I nearly couldn't walk..From the 1st visit I felt like I was being judged..She put me thru numerous test without trying to help my ailment at all..Come to find out my condition was worse then I suspected ...She tried to push me into a surgery but thank God I seeked another opinion...My New Doctor was shocked how she treated me..after looking at my MRIs and XRays..Do not go to this lady..she needs to retire!!!!!!

Posted on July 17th, 2011

The staff and Dr. Snodgrass were very professional and caring in the treatment of my Mom. They were prompt in answering phone calls, "squeezing" us in for appointments, but most of all, treating us all with respect and a made us feel at ease, and truly cared for Mom. Can't say enough about this Dr of staff.!

STAY AWAY!

Posted on May 1st, 2010

Dr. had a really bad attitude, but the office staff was even worse...if that is possible. Completely incompetent staff who directly lied to my face and forget about getting an answer if you call them on the phone. Stay away!

Posted on October 26th, 2017