Dr. Shelley J Warr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelley J Warr?

No follow through

I truly am grateful to have dr. Shelley Warr as my new Internist. She not only knew of my 'rare' disease, but also was very open to information NOw available ... plus, I do believe she also is open to consult w/ the "experts" / researchers of this rare disorder.... something rare in itself is to actually find a Doctor who is open to other expert's input ... not only my experience... Dr. Shelley Warr was warm, kind, INTERESTED, listened, asked ME to explain my symptoms, and I had a VERY good 1st app't. w/ her... I am so glad she is willing to see me as a patient, as I come w/ multiple co-morbidities... she was GREAT! I highly recommend her - and, I've seen Dr's @ U.S.C., U.C.L.A, Cedars-Sinai Hosp. in L.a. - each world class hospitals / Dr's.... And, I FOUND Dr.Shelley Warr right here in the Ozarks! I'm very pleased!

Dr S. Warr is very warm. She listens to you. She is very professional. She is trustworthy.