3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Thank you!

Dr. Shelley Young has been taking care of me since we moved to this area, I've never felt so comfortable with a Dr. in my life since meeting Dr Young. I don't feel rushed and she explains things in such detail. You can tell she really cares about her patients and genuinely loves what she does. Very friendly staff also! They make you feel comfortable and welcome.

Caring and knowledgable.

Doctor Young is pleasant and easy to connect with. I feel like she cares. She picked up on a rare condition that others had mis-diagnosed. The only issue I have had is with her staff, with getting prescriptions renewed. Faxed prescription renewal requests from the pharmacy are not responded to. I have to call the office and speak to her nurse. Sometimes we play phone tag.

Dr. Shelley A Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleair, FL.