Dr. Shelli M Bodnar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelli M Bodnar?

New patient

Office staff was very friendly and helpful. Doctor Bodnar was right on time and very thorough. She took plenty of time and addressed all of my concerns. She was friendly and respectful and I look forward to having her as my primary physician. Good experience and I would recommend her to others.

....Highly recommended

Dr. Bodnar is my family doctor for over 25 years, she is very attentive and listens to your concerns. I highly recommend her but unfortunately this Fall I need to find another doctor b/c AETNA is no longer affiliated with Washington Medical Group in Fremont,I will definitely will go back to Dr. Bodnar if my company selects another medical plan that affiliated with Washington Township Group.

My Doctor for 10+ years now

I love Dr Bodnar. She is professional and caring at the same time. She has helped me through several health related, life changing events and i feel her diagnoses seem very accurate whenever i have a problem. I have recommended her to several friends and even though I moved from Fremont 7 years ago I still make the trek to see her if i have a problem and for regular checkups.

Long TIme Patient

Dr. Bodnar has a pleasant personality, sometimes it's hard to book an appointment with her though. I have been her patient for many years and still contine to see her when needed. I highly recommend dr. Bodnar if you're looking for a family doctor.

Dr. Shelli M Bodnar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.