Dr. Shellie J Ring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shellie J Ring?

First Rate - Such an awesome personality... She will always be our Phys.

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Shellie Ring is an amazing doctor! Sometimes the wait is a little long if your appointment is later in the day but well worth it! She always answers all of my questions and never makes me feel rushed. If you have medical questions you can call and leave a message for her and she always calls you back that same day. Everyone in the office is wonderful from the front desk to the nurses, everyone is very friendly and helpful. I have seen other doctors in this office and have been very happy with them as well.

I highly recommend Dr Ring. We have been taking my two boys to her since the first was born five years ago. She is always very good at answering all of our questions and she is good to set our minds at ease. Each time I see another doctor if she is out I realize how lucky I am to have her as our doctor. You have to schedule your well child visits far in advance and sometimes the wait time at the office is longer than I would like, but it is well worth it. She always follows up if needed after the appointment or if I call for a question she always returns my call and she never makes us feel rushed.

she is an excellent doctor, but the staff is rude. wait time for a well child visit is 4 months! wait time in the office is long, too. won't respond to phone calls about complaints.

Highly Recommended

She is awesome with my kids, spends enough time with me... NEVER makes me feel rushed.