Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with other offices in Lakewood Ranch, FL and Fort Myers, FL . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin has 3 locations
50 Bellefontaine St Ste 305
Pasadena, CA 91105
8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd Ste 140
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
16271 Bass Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Book Online Now
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin has the following 15 expertise
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 19
A doctor with a heart.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin - Posted on August 17th, 2018
Dr. Shelly is by far the best obgyn I have ever met. I had a long wait, but she was definitely worth it! And I now know why she does...it’s because she takes her time with patients and doesn’t rush out the door. She truly cared about my health, my concerns, and making me feel comfortable. She’s a rare precious find!
Best birthing experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin - Posted on December 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin - Posted on November 20th, 2017
Dr. Chvotzkin. Is the best. I wish I met her 9 months ago. Had a very bad experience with Dr. Della Fong, she was my OB and I was supposed to deliver my baby with her help. But no one from her office was available at 6pm on Saturday when my baby decided to arrive, not even on the phone. Dr. Chvotzkin was there (Huntington hospital) to deliver my baby and she was perfect, she listened to my wishes, she didn't rush it, she treated me with respect and understood that the delivery of a baby is one of the most important moments of a woman life. Thank you very much for your caring, for knowing what you were doing, for taking care of me and my baby and doing your best and ensure that my body and my baby were healthy and prepared to deliver
Great bedside manner. Positive and upbeat.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin - Posted on July 1st, 2017
This is the 5th doctor I've seen in the last 2 years and she has been the most positive one so far. Her energy level and ability to listen to me as a patient really impressed me a lot. Not too pushy and opinionated regarding my issues. I wish I had met her before the other 4 clowns. They were just out for the bucks and you could seriously tell. Thanks Dr. Chvotzkin.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Pasadena, CA, in this video.
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.