Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Chvotzkin. Is the best. I wish I met her 9 months ago. Had a very bad experience with Dr. Della Fong, she was my OB and I was supposed to deliver my baby with her help. But no one from her office was available at 6pm on Saturday when my baby decided to arrive, not even on the phone. Dr. Chvotzkin was there (Huntington hospital) to deliver my baby and she was perfect, she listened to my wishes, she didn't rush it, she treated me with respect and understood that the delivery of a baby is one of the most important moments of a woman life. Thank you very much for your caring, for knowing what you were doing, for taking care of me and my baby and doing your best and ensure that my body and my baby were healthy and prepared to deliver
This is the 5th doctor I've seen in the last 2 years and she has been the most positive one so far. Her energy level and ability to listen to me as a patient really impressed me a lot. Not too pushy and opinionated regarding my issues. I wish I had met her before the other 4 clowns. They were just out for the bucks and you could seriously tell. Thanks Dr. Chvotzkin.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Partners Medical, 50 Bellefontaine St Ste 305, Pasadena, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin in this video.
Dr. Shelly L Chvotzkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.