Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelly L Leeds-Richter
Dr. Shelly L Leeds-Richter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Leeds-Richter is affiliated with Womans Hospital Texas. Dr. Leeds-Richter has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelly L Leeds-Richter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
This doctor is very straight to the point. She does not sugar coat anything. I was having some problems and instead of addressing them so told me I needed to lose weight and to do that then if I was still having problems in a year we would talk about doing something medically. REALLY!!!!! I left in tears crying and feeling like I am a fat cow - which by the way I am not. I'm not a skinny person, I am a average person who wares a size 14. Yes I probably have a few pounds I could loose but to make me feel like I was completely Obese depressed me. She may be a good doctor but she does not care about your feelings that's for sure!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016, 2012, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2012, 2009, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Leeds-Richter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Shelly L Leeds-Richter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Medical Center Associates, 7900 Fannin St Ste 4000, Houston, TX
Dr. Shelly L Leeds-Richter is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.