Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelly A Lovitt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Finding Dr. Shelly Lovitt has changed my life for the better in ways I never expected. Because of the Mona Lisa treatment, my relationship with my husband is blossoming again because we are able to be intimate, which wasn't the case for some time. Thank you for giving me my life and sexuality back! I look forward to even more positive results as time goes on.
Dr. Shelley Lovitt is an excellent womens doctor. I have struggled with my weight and she has worked with me to not only eat better but also to have a better outlook on myself. She is an extraordinary physician and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor who truly cares about your well being. Her staff is also very friendly, especially Jess, she is always encouraging and pleasant. I have been seeing Dr. Lovitt for a few years now and would not go to anyone else!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Shelly A Lovitt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLovitt Gynecology, 7150 E Hampden Ave, Denver, CO
Dr. Shelly A Lovitt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Denver, CO.