Dr. Shelly L Riley Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Shelly L Riley?

Excellent Psychiatrist

Dr. Riley is indeed one of the more conservative psychiatrists out there. This is not a bad thing! I have seen Dr. Riley for about 10 years managing my Bipolar disorder, ADHD, and Obsessive-Compulsive disorder. Statistically speaking, I am rather mentally ill. Despite this, I always feel as though Dr. Riley treats me as a person and I have never doubted that my well-being was her first priority. She manages medications carefully and seems very opposed to being a psychiatrist that just hands out anxiety drugs. She has responded to my urgent calls in the middle of the night professionally, and she has demonstrated exceptional knowledge and competency in creating a medication regimen that has not only allowed me to survive, but to get a professional degree and achieve things that one wouldn't think possible for someone with my mental health history. In many ways, I owe a lot of my life and my success to her for sticking with me through so much.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Riley is really focused on professionalism and delivering good treatment. She is more conservative than other doctors probably, but she really looks out for her patients. I have had a long struggle through serious mental illness and have seen Dr. Riley for about 10 years. She really turned my life around. I would 100% recommend.

DO NOT go to this "doctor"

Worst experience I have ever had.

happy happy happy

Seemed Rigid at first, but after realizing she is just skeptical at first for people using medical professionals to scam for disability and is just scrutinizing to make sure it is legit and accurate, she is wonderful. She is not just for children and sees my husband who has major mental illnesses and phobias of new people. He loves her.

waste of time and money