Dr. Shelly D Timmons Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shelly D Timmons?

Worse off than before surgery, lack of care or concern, didn't know how to handle my case. Beware.

sugery

Dr. Timmons did an awesome job on me :)

Amazing Doctor

I had the privilege of having Dr. Timmons perform my back surgery in 1995 in Memphis, Tn. at the Monroe Clinic. She did such an amazing job that I was out of the hospital in 1/3 of the predicted time. I went back to work in a physically demanding job when others told me I would never work again and I went longer then anyone ever thought I would before needing another surgery. She is truly a gifted surgeon. I found this site because I am facing another surgery and was hoping she was still in the Memphis area as I wanted her to perform this one as well.. She speaks to you instead if at you. She had a bed side manner that could not be beat. I was a scared 21 year old boy who had to have surgery or face life in a wheel chair. She went out of her way to puts me at ease. She is truly my wonder woman.

Spinal surgery