Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld MD
Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alabaster, AL, with other offices in Athens, AL and Bessemer, AL (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rhodes Weisenfeld is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Emergency Department and UAB Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld has 4 locations
Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld - Posted on January 29th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld - Posted on September 13th, 2011
Dr. Rhodes Weisenfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
17 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld's office for more information.
1000 1st St N Alabaster, AL : (205) 620-8133
700 W Market St Athens, AL : (256) 233-9151
995 9th Ave SW Bessemer, AL : (205) 481-7000
1874 Beltline Rd SW Decatur, AL : (256) 301-3413
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shelly Rhodes Weisenfeld is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alabaster, AL.