Dr. Shelton W Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelton W Thomas?

My experience with Dr Thomas

My experience with Dr Thomas is totally different from the previous reviews other patients have done. He has been with me since day one when I had my heart attack a few years back. I truely believe if he wasn't there with me at the beginning I wouldn't be here now. His bedside manner with me has been everything a person would want from his doctor. He not only handle me as a patient but like I want part of his family. He has help me in more ways then I can mention and I believe in a small way I have helped him as well. He has given me the tools to live a healthy heart life. Thank you Dr Thomas.

Not for women's heart conditions

I could not recommend this doctor. He has little to no knowledge of heart conditions specific to women. Dr. Thomas stated he does stents and bypass surgery. If this is all he wants to treat, the office should make it known to perspective patients. His comments made it clear he did not take the time to review the test results I sent to him a week prior to my appointment for review. If you need a doctor to think and explore possibilities of difficult to diagnose heart condition, this is not the doctor.

Dr. Shelton W Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.