Dr. Shem Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shem Altman?

Brilliant physician

I took my daughter to the Mayo Clinic for lesions all over her body. After thousands of dollars spent, they had no diagnosis or treatment plan to help. Dr Altman diagnosed her within 2 days. And she responded well to treatment. I am grateful for the help he gave my oldest child when the "experts" failed her. Teresa Fonferko

excellent doctor

Dr. Altman is an excellent doctor, and he has really helped our autistic 16 year old son. Cody is much more attentive to everyone, especially his parents, and he has grown about 4 inches on the vitamins provided by Dr. Altman.Overall, Dr. Altman provided us with a wonderful experience.

Figured out what no other Dr. In 10 yrs could!

Dr. Altman is very caring, incredibly intelligent and an excellent diagnostician. I am not able to take conventional meds bc of liver disease and after 10 years of illness my entire system was compromised. He was able to diagnose and treat me with integrative medicine and used his extensive knowledge of natural supplements to treat me and get my body back on track. I would still be very sick if it weren't for him. If you cannot figure out what is wrong with you, absolutely go and see him. He is expensive, but you can submit the bills ro insurance and he WILL figure it out and heal you. Truly a blessing that I found him.

If you have been everywhere else and tried everything else you will really appreciate this doctor. He will figure out what needs to be fixed and he will (with your participation - very important) fix it. I got my life back.

CAROL BRADSHAW

I went to the office of Dr. Altman and found him to be extremely education in medicine. I admire this doctor and what he offers his patients. I enjoyed our visit, understanding that Dr. Altman could save my life if I ever become deathly ill. I totally trust and admire this doctor. Any person would be very very lucky to have him as their doctor. This doctor truly loves his work and caring for his patients.

Dr. Shem Altman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.