Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shene Allen
Dr. Shene Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocoee, FL, with other offices in Lake Mary, FL and Clermont, FL (and 5 other locations). Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women and Lucerne Medical Center. Dr. Allen has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Shene Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shene Allen has the following 10 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Allen is amazing! She is very caring, attentive, never rushes, is very knowledgeable, makes you feel like a good friend instead of a patient and makes you very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone! I am so happy to have found her and looking forward to a long relationship with this Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Lucerne Medical Center
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shene Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.