Dr. Sheng Chang Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sheng Chang?

Rude receptionist and the doctor is not that great either

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Twice I've been here because it was my disabled sister's assigned dr., and both times The Asian receptionist was just really rude but when she needed to tell me that dr is charging me $100.00 just to sign the dr. Report for my sister school, she made a 180 degree turn and all of a sudden was nice. The doctor didn't even spend 5 mins with us and already I am told that I need to pay $100.00 apart from the insurance charge. They will charge you .50 cents to get a copy of your medical records. Ridiculous ! by the way de is ignorant and loosely uses the term "mongoloid" in reference to my sister who has Down syndrome. I don't feel that they are sincerely concern about their patient. Shame shame shame.

Posted on May 24th, 2016