Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr
Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bayside, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Pavlovici is affiliated with Saint John's Queens Hospital, LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital and Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Pavlovici is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint John's Queens Hospital
LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Forest Hills Hospital - Nslij
Saint Joseph`s Hospital
19 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1994
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsBayside Primary Care, 4402 Francis Lewis Blvd, Bayside, NY
Dr. Sherban Pavlovici Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.