Dr. Shere Conway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shere Conway?

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr Conway is up to date as to what is going on with you and she spends the time you need with her she explains what is going on and really cares about you

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr.Conway is a very caring and thorough doctor who I would not hesitate to trust with my health or welfare.She has treated me regardlessly of my ability to pay and has had good results considering my situation.I highly recomend her as a family doctor.

HIPPA REGULATIONS BROKEN!

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Me & my X-spouse hv bn cn at FAMILY CLINIC for approximately 14 yrs. Thr r sum GREAT physicians thr, but also sum unprofessionalism that would concern sum people searching 4 a Family Practice that is TRUSTWORTHY & PROFESSIONAL, this isn't 1! Ex: HIPPA ACT LAW has been broken many times(ex:Dr Conway would gv info regarding myself 2 my X without my presence vice versa, give my RXs 2 non family during their visit & vice versa, would tell me to do 1 thing with regards 2 RXs via:email, call, and/or office visit then dictate another 4 chart..I keep track of all correspondence..office staff isn't proffessional(ex:they mk fun of patients while their in lobby, giggle, speak out of term, and stick their noses where it shouldn't b regarding personal issues)They never tk messages properly, correctly or proficiently! Dont thnk u can hide something, even if it is NO concern of why you are seeing the Dr, they'll even know about your sex life before u do! Thats how NOSEY & what EXTREME measures they tk..they like 2 spread tales around town,(ex: walk in a store,that some1 who works at the clinic has been n & the clerk at the store knows u hv bn 2 dr & what 4!) Things R NOT kept under privacy thr nor r records kept properly, so if you are looking for a good family practice..if I were u, ID CONSIDER LOOKING ELSEWHERE or think LONG & HARD! Also,if u hv a family member who has a drug issue & is considering this clinic, THIS CLINIC ISNT 4 THEM!(ex: I hv a family member who had an issue with OXY 80mg & dried out, I spoke my concerns with Dr Conway, then when the member cn her again she prescribed it again like it wasn't an issue!) IM JUST TELLING THIS HOPEFULLY 2 HELP SUM1 ELSE WHERE I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE & NOW HAVE 2 LIVE WITH IT BUT MAYB I CAN SAVE SUM1 ELSE the TROUBLE of going thru what I have bn through...GOOD LUCK with FINDING A PHYSICIAN, HOPE THIS HELPS if youre thinking about using the Drs at the Family Clinic!!!!

Posted on August 11th, 2015