Dr. Shereen Hashmi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shereen Hashmi?

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I was highly disappointed with my first and only encounter. I saw several other patients (whom were probably 30-40 years older than I) that seemed satisfied. I, on the other hand was not. I have been suffering from pain for several years and recently moved back into the area. My PCP referred me to this rheumatologist. She seemed to shrug my symptoms off and assume since I look good that I must not be sick. My ANA has been elevated but we are not sure why. This rheumatologist believed it to be elevated since my mom and brother have auto immune disorders. I am at my wits end hanging on by a thread and she acts as if I'm not sick! Anyway I ended up hospitalized with pancreatitis the following day and will need to follow up with my PCP to see what is causing these symptoms. I hope this saves somebody's time and money. I know my body and I will continue with only the best doctors to get an answer.

One of the Best!!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hashmi for 5-6 years and have had nothing but positive things to say. Her staff is excellent and all have the same compassionate and quality values as the Dr. has. They know there job and are there to help. Dr. Hashmi even called me to make sure I was alright and the meds were doing what they were suppose to do. You don't find many like her anymore.

Posted on November 14th, 2011

very thoughtful, scientific, caring, very friendly, she is great doctor, knows her job

Posted on October 19th, 2017