Dr. Shereen Mohis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shereen Mohis?

terrible

Dr. Mohis thinks she's God, in actuality she is scum of the earth. Toying with patient's meds that they've been on for years. She has zero understanding about anxiety, severe social anxiety disorder. Frankly she only cares about her paycheck and free steak dinners as kick-backs for pushing commercial grade meds for her pharmaceutical reps.. Fu#;( her, don't waste your time with this half wit.

Looking forward to my new PCP

She was prompt, professional and kind. She answered my questions to my satisfaction and was very patient to my very busy daughter who was with me.

very offensive

I went for my physical and wanted to talked about the medication I am currently on from a different doctor. So I can look for alternative as she knows my medical history. She yells back saying do you want to talk about physical or your cough as I only have limited time. Who says that??? You are my primary physician and I want to talk everything and if you don't have the time don't accept appointments. First you make me wait 45 mins then tell me you have a limited time. Would you return half of my doctor visit fee if you only have limited time to talk on one thing. I have never seen doctor this ill mannered and in so much rush. Never going back there again!

Overbooked, Untrained

this docto is an idiot. She prescribed a combination of drugs without realizing how that combo can interact with the meds I am already on. She seems to have a nice personality on the surface, and is usually o time with appointments. But that is only if you can get in. She is booked up so far in advance I was forced to wait until a breathing problem got serious, then head to the ER. It should illelgal to allow doctors to be this booked.

staff

I waived at the front desk for quite a while, I was completely ignored. The receptionist had her cell phone out and was texting. I left the office and then went back in after about ten min. She was still texting!!

Dr. Mohis is caring and very nice. She talks about all the options before the both of you agree on the treatment.