Dr. Shereen H Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shereen H Russell?

Best doctor ever

Dr Russell is the best

Fantastic. Switched to her from another Provider pre pregnancy. I found her to be Caring, helpful, professional and proactive. (Her front office is ...

Dr. Russell is the most compassionate doctor I have ever known. She is a fabulous doctor who took care of me through 3 very difficult pregnancies. She demonstrated a tremendous amount of kindness and discipline in my care. I am thankful to have her as my doctor. She went above and beyond to provide me the care I needed.

Wonderful, caring doctor

Dr. Russell is kind, funny, and warm; she takes the time to answer your questions and put you at ease. She is also extremely proactive, calling after test results come in and to see how you are doing after a procedure. She is what a doctor should be. I never feel like I am being a burden, even though I worry a lot and want to come in for appointments every week. She does not take insurance, so it might be a little costly, depending on your out-of-network benefits, but she is worth every penny.

Dr. Russell is a doctor any woman expecting would just be so lucky to find in NYC. She is down to earth and patient and does not speak in doctor speak but in plain English. She cares and takes her time to explain the procedure before acting. She's just lovely. I would love to have her for my friend/neighbor/boss, let alone obgyn. She's just the best. I could not be any happier. I had early contractions at 33 weeks and she did a scan, noticed my contractions, sent me to hosp right away for IV and steroids in case baby arrived early. I was stabilized and got to go home on bed rest. She then continued to call me day and night to check up on me. Just the best. My husband and I adore her and feel so lucky to have found her. I never used to think I could possibly feel this way about a doctor.

During a very difficult time, Dr. Russell was compassionate, professional and incredibly supportive.

Dr. Russell is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and compassionate, and she was really able to put all my worries to rest during my pregnancies. I strongly recommend her!

Poor Confidentiality & Bedside Manner

I went to this practice to have an invasive procedure. While I was being examined, the medical assistant was entering and exiting the room, with the door wide open to the reception area. After the procedure, another doctor I did not know entered the exam room and started talking to me about the fact that her daughter went to my high school, even though I was sobbing and obviously in pain from the procedure I was supposed to be quietly recovering from ALONE.

Best OB/GYN Doctor

Dr. Russell is a very professional, kind and compassionate doctor. She has excellent bedside manners. You never feel rushed at appointments and her staff is excellent too.

Amazing doctor

Dr. Russell got me through two extremely difficult, complicated pregnancies. She was ALWAYS professional, kind, and compassionate. Her staff is lovely as well. HIGHLY recommended!!!!!!

Dr Russell is one of the best doctors I've been to. Highly recomended.