Dr. Shereen Timani-Charkawi Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Shereen Timani-Charkawi?

Not treated well

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I had a terrible experience at Dr. Timani's office. Staff was very rude, said I made the wrong kind of appt. I was going for a full body scan which I always do, and they make the appt. After waiting over an hour to see the dr. she let me know everything did not always run on time...saw her for under 5 min with no follow up. Very disappointed!!

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I received filler, spent a lot of money, and got minimal results. I called to discuss my dissatisfaction....got the runaround even after emailing photos. I have received excellent results from other dermatologists. Needless to say, I won't return to Dr. Timani for filler....or anything else.

Customer Dis-service

Posted on January 13th, 2012

On the guidance of a coworker that is one of Dr. Timani's patients and raves about her, I tried to schedule an appointment for a full body scan (my first one). After being placed on hold for literally 10 minutes, a staff member answered the phone and put me on hold again when I asked about scheduling an appointment. I waited 5 more minutes before finally giving up and hanging up. I called back and the exact same thing happened again. I don't have time for that.Customer service is clearly not a priority here, and I will take my business and my money elsewhere. I'm sure the doctor herself is great but her phone staff are rude and negligent.

Great Dr. Horrible Staff

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Dr Timani is awesome, very knowledgable, but her office staff is HORRIBLE, and forget about ever talking to Dr. Timani on the phone, because her offic ...

a concern

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I made an appointment with Dr Timani but I'm very concerned about a form that is part of the paperwork I was asked to complete on her website. It's called a ''mutual agreement'' and basically states that I can never give my opinion of care I receive from her or make any statement about my experience in her office. Has anyone else ever heard of such a form or been asked to sign something like this? It makes me wonder what she's afraid of.

Great doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I had a great experience with the doctor. She was very understanding and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.

Office Visit as a New Patient

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I was a new patient of Dr Timani's. She had a very warm manner and really took time to listen to my concerns. I was in for my annual body scan ...

I am her biggest fan

Posted on November 14th, 2010

Her Office staff was great. They get it that the staff makes or breaks the practice.The office was very clean and upscale. Dr. Timani allowed my wife and I to have a combined appointment (I needed to show the Dr. a place on my wife's back where she had previous surgery). Most Dr. offices have such a long wait it is nice to have my wife there to pass the time. But this office was very prompt and professional.Dr. Timani's bedside routine was wonderful and cheery and she joked with myself (important). She was very VERY thorough and handled all of our needs. During the procedure she was careful and very patient.We both loved Dr. Timani and her office staff.

Posted on June 13th, 2016