Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Great person to person treatment mediocre Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby - Posted on May 19th, 2017
I have been seeing this doctor for a couple months now I have already been diagnosed with kidney stones by cleveland clinic emergency room. I have come to her ever since complaining about no energy upper stomach pain, more pelvis pain, feeling a sad. So this doctor only ordered a vitamin D blood test. She said the upper stomach pain could be due to stress, lower pain already kidney stones and no energy feeling sad Vitamin D low. Well I called my kidney stone specialist and he ordered a CT scan, a urine test and blood work. Comes to show I have low blood sugar about 6 more kidney stones than we new about some which i already had and are getting bigger.. I have two hernias one is in my upper stomach area and one is lower abdomen, and low blood sugar. I am despleased with her service because although she is a charm and staff is great one on one treatment.... I could have known this stuff months ago when I went to her. She is in INTERNAL MEDICINE. when i asked her about a CT scan she said it was kind of hard for her to order one and easier for a hospital to order one. Yet this other doctor Dr Stovsky just ordered one no problem. So great person but as a doctor you might need a second opinion.
10 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheremaria Agaiby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Akron, OH.