Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheri L Dark MD
Dr. Sheri L Dark has 2 locations
Dr. Sheri L Dark has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sheri L Dark has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sheri L Dark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
What an AMAZING doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri L Dark - Posted on October 30th, 2012
I was looking for a female doctor in the Dayton/Liberty area and there was hardly to chose from, and with reviews of some of the other females not so good, I took a chance on Dr. Dark, and Im so glad I did. She is absolutely amazing. She took the time to listen to all my concerns without rushing, and was very attentive, relaxed, calm, knowledgeable, concerned, helpful etc.. I could go on and on about her. I would definitely recommend doctor Dark!
She Saved my mother's life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri L Dark - Posted on February 25th, 2011
Dr. Dark is a blessing to the small town of Liberty, Texas. Without her the senior citizens would suffer. With her dedication she was able to help my Mother get a quick diagnosis for Lung Cancer. she has had Surgery and doing well. Thank you Dr. Dark for all your love, kindness and caring for our family.
THE BEST DR EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri L Dark - Posted on August 17th, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1995
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Dr. Sheri L Dark Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheri L Dark is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Liberty, TX.