Have you seen Dr. Sheri L Dark?

What an AMAZING doctor!

I was looking for a female doctor in the Dayton/Liberty area and there was hardly to chose from, and with reviews of some of the other females not so good, I took a chance on Dr. Dark, and Im so glad I did. She is absolutely amazing. She took the time to listen to all my concerns without rushing, and was very attentive, relaxed, calm, knowledgeable, concerned, helpful etc.. I could go on and on about her. I would definitely recommend doctor Dark!

She Saved my mother's life

Dr. Dark is a blessing to the small town of Liberty, Texas. Without her the senior citizens would suffer. With her dedication she was able to help my Mother get a quick diagnosis for Lung Cancer. she has had Surgery and doing well. Thank you Dr. Dark for all your love, kindness and caring for our family.

THE BEST DR EVER

Dr. Dark is the best. They don't make dr's like her anymore.

Dr. Sheri L Dark is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Liberty, TX.