Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheri E Bisby MD
Dr. Sheri E Bisby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in The Villages, FL, with another office in Lady Lake, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheri E Bisby has 2 locations
1050 Old Camp Rd Ste 282
The Villages, FL 32162
804 County Road 466
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheri E Bisby has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Sheri E Bisby has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 21
No follow up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri E Bisby - Posted on November 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri E Bisby - Posted on November 12th, 2018
Can't do without her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri E Bisby - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Dr Bisby takes care of both my husband and myself. She is caring and sits down eye level with us and listens. Very important to most patients. She has given us hope and understanding of what is happening in our lives. We would be lost without her. Don't believe all you read in other reviews, you can't please everyone. I have been to Doctors in the villages that I wouldn't let them take care of a parakeet. Try her expertise, she cares.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri E Bisby - Posted on October 17th, 2018
I went to one appointment, then never went back. She never examined me. Walked right out of the room, forgetting to examine me. The physical exam is foundational to neurology. I was taken aback my her manner of dress, behavior, and how rude the staff is when trying to make an appointment. She tried to get me to have a bunch of tests done in her office, which would have benefited her financially. I went to another doctor, and my problem was immediately rectified without all these tests. There is something very wrong going on here.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheri E Bisby - Posted on September 26th, 2018
15 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Sheri E Bisby Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheri E Bisby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near The Villages, FL.