Dr. Sheri Bisby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheri Bisby?

Over prescribes. Overreacts to everything (sometimes to the detriment of the patient).

Posted on March 8th, 2017

She's very thorough, sometimes too much so. I think she was probably sued once and lost.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

excellent, caring doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

I have worked with physicians for over 40 years. Sheri is the most compassionate doctor I know. No, she doesn't always hit the nail on the head immediately, but she doesn't give up. She will work with the patient until the problem is resolved.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

She is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have gone to. I would recommend her to anyone...

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I saw Dr. Hamnik when she was in Virginia, if it wasn't for her I don't know that I would have a correct diagnosis. She was very thorough and explained everything in detail.

Casalaspro

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I should have read all the reviews before I went to her. I went to her for migraines being nauseated and not sleeping. I was prescribed prednisone starting at 40 milligrams then 30 then 20 foray month. I was not explained what this many milligrams can do to a person especially a woman if taken over a week. I ended up in the ER twice on IVs with stomach pains I lost most sight in my left eye and my total eyesight has worsened. Had anxiety attacks broke out my face my legs and my face swelled. I had a reaction but I should have been explained what could happen

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

very empathetic, explains things well

Not someone to see

Posted on July 17th, 2015

My wife has MS. We recently moved to this area and Dr Hamnik was the doctor we found. She has been rude and condescending. She took my wife off of drugs that had been prescribed by her previous doctor and made her condition worse. When I talked to her about it she adjusted by taking her off of more meds and making her even worse. Called our previous doctor for help to get Hamnik to understand what is going on with my wife and our previous doctor recommended we go to a different doctor. We will be driving an hour and a half one way but we will see a doctor that knows what they are doing. Terrible bedside manners and seems to always be thinking of the next test she can put you through, even if you don't really need it. Twice stepped on my wife's foot, no apology, then ripped my wife's contact when she wanted to look in her eyes and pushed her thumb into her eye to open eyelid. My wife yelled that she was hurting her but she did not stop. Will not go back to see this quack again. Considering reporting her to the state for the way she treated my wife.

my experience with dr. hamnik have all been very positive.

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Seemed to be very rude!

Posted on September 25th, 2012

This doctor was rude and impatient with me. I have suffered from chronic headaches for over 30 years, and it is my belief that this doctor seemed not to take me seriously, I was very disappointed in her interactive manner.

God given doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Where is doctor Hamnick? I was a patient of hers for about two years and now I can't find her. She was the best of the Best! When other doctors give up on me, she was there the whole time! I had call around different offices and no luck. I would never find a doctor like her, she had God hands and I am very clear on that. Dr. Hamnick please know that I miss you and that you in one way or another changed my life. Ms. Best

George Hamilton

Posted on January 15th, 2011

When other doctors gave up on my back, Dr Hannik prescriped various medications that relieve my my back problems