Dr. Sheri Mancini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheri Mancini?

Fantastic surgeon

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Mancini is fantastic. She gets right to the point, doesn't dance around on possibilities and what ifs. I've had two surgeries and both were great successes. She explained everything, patiently answered my questions both before and after as well as my post op follow up appointments.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mancini. I was listened to, not rushed, and she made sure I understand the diagnosis and surgical plan. She detailed the recovery plan and was very calming and reassuring !

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Awful doctor!! I would NEVER recommend her!!

Happy patient

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Very happy with the Doctor, staff and hospital for a recent hernia operation.

NEVER EVER AGAIN

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Called me fat and examined me INFRONT OF UNEDUCATED PEOPLE and embarrassed me! woedt dr ever unbelievable

horrible

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Worst dr ever she called me fat several times told me not to go to er for my pain cause I'm to fat and nobody would help me and she acted like i just wanted drugs wouldn't recommend anyone toi this horrible dr

Doctors like her are the reason people like me give up.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I have never met a more condescending, self-righteous, arrogant doctor in my life. She assumes that chronic pain sufferers are only there for narcotics, which couldn't be further from the truth. Accuses patients of "doctor shopping" to get narcotics. Tells patients they have to "learn to live with the pain," which is easy for someone who doesn't have to live with it to say. Those words are responsible for more suicides than she realizes. Just because she's exhausted her area of "expertise," doesn't mean there are no solutions to the problem. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone, even my worst enemy. She's got horrible bedside manner, and forget about it if you think she cares for patients' well-being. Stay far, far away.

She helped save my life!

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mancini helped take care of my needs when I was sent to the trauma unit in Pittsburgh,PA. She performed a colostomy on me during the time I was in a sedated coma. I had two flesh eating diseases. The physicians in her group, under a Dr.Cobb, were all wonderful! I need to go back soon to have my colostomy reversed, so I have been to see her. She was concerned about a hernia I have under my stoma...and my thick abdominal wall...I really liked her down to earth ways. Thanks doc!

Posted on September 13th, 2017