Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheri M Puffer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sheri M Puffer has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Puffer is very informative, reassuring, and friendly. After my first visit with her, my fiance and I loved her! Her staff is nice and helpful. Wait time isn't long at all, and they are flexible with appointments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Puffer to anyone, especially first time moms who aren't familiar with the whole process, like me.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Puffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Sheri M Puffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Service, 1001 N Waldrop Dr Ste 505, Arlington, TX
Dr. Sheri M Puffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.