Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sheri L Reinhard
Dr. Sheri L Reinhard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bartlesville, OK. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheri L Reinhard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sheri L Reinhard has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sheri L Reinhard has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 17
I have been going to Dr. Reinhard for 27 years and now my adult daughter also goes to her. I appreciate the time she spends with me. All physicians have evolved over the years. Some of this evolution is personal and self growth while much of it is mandated by insurances and legislation. We tend to blame our physicians for this. Dr. Reinhard has always showed compassion and concern. I am grateful for this. If we could turn back time to the days when doctors were allowed to practice according to the needs of the patient as opposed to what insurances will pay for, I think all reviews would be escalated in number.
38 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Sheri L Reinhard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGemini, 3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd Ste 703, Bartlesville, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheri L Reinhard, MD - Family Medicine in Bartlesville, OK, in this video.
Dr. Sheri L Reinhard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.