Dr. Sheridan Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheridan Evans?

awesome

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Love the doctor and staff. They are very laid back, and don't try to run every test on you every time you go in. They are always willing to listen, and take the extra time to help you. But even doing that, I never have to wait very long for my appointment.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Great Doctor! Always able to get us in when we need to see him.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for several years and highly recommend him. All of my other Doctors are at UTSW in Dallas and he trained there. I trust him completely and love his nurse Bertha!!!

9 Years - Best Family Doctor Ever

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. We are fortunate to have found him. He has been our doctor for the past 9 years.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Best family doctor I have ever had.

Posted on October 18th, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Evans now for 5 years. He spends time, asks questions, and listens! He has created a very comfortable environment from the time you enter the reception area throughout the process. His office staff is courteous and efficient. Nurse, Bertha is amazing! I love the chemistry between the two of them. Bertha takes the information and makes sure he has what he needs when he greets you. No repeating yourself.

patient of his

Posted on August 27th, 2013

great doctor, always diagnosis accurately

Abandonment of Patient Services

Posted on October 11th, 2012

As of yesterday Dr. Evans severed his Patient practioner relationship with my mother without giving her sufficient time to located an alternative doctor. Moreover, when he and his staffed were questioned over prescribed medicines and the shallow level of medical history questioning he became beligerant, hostile,and abruptly told my elderly, disabled mother not to bother to come in.She is living indepently is employed only part time recieves medicare and has medical conditions that without medicine on a regualar basis could become fatal. Now she is having to find a new doctor without referral who will accept medicare and her medicines have run out. Is this the type of care anyone deserves?

Where natural remedies and medicine come together.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Evans is a true family doctor. I only go to the doctor once or twice a year for check-ups or if there is a problem that herbs and vitamins won't remedy, but Dr. Evans and his staff always remember me. Berta his nurse is always friendly and only a phone call away. Sometimes when their busy there is a little bit of a wait, but who doesn't expect that at the doctor's office from time to time. The waiting room is comfortable and they have plenty of reading. The important part is that Dr. Evans listens to you and doesn't force you to do or take anything you don't want to by belittling you or making you feel like an idiot. You are probably thinking which doctor would, but believe me when you believe in natural medicine there are a lot of doctors that do. I feel great today and it is all thanks to Dr. Evans and his staff. They worked with me for months on my per-diabetes while I tried diet and herbs and then quietly gave me a prescription when I was ready.

staying with doc

Posted on September 9th, 2011

i met dr evans when his practice was in corsicana texas beforemoving to mckinney i was so impressed with my husband was looking for another doctor i recommended him and it was dr patient at first sight he is so caring & actually listens to what is going on with that person it is well worth the drive to find a good doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Evans is a very caring doctor, smart and equally aggressive at making sure his patients get the best medical care.

Great Doctor visit!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

By far the best office visit I have been too. He is a excellent doctor and spent time with me and I didn't feel rushed. His nurse and front staff is caring and warm. I will def. be back and will refer to this office.