Dr. Sherif El Bayadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherif El Bayadi?

Two hours waiting while very sick

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I had to wait in the waiting room for two hours, while extremely ill with pneumonia to the point where it was difficult for me to sit up. When I finally saw the doctor two hours later, he sat behind his big desk, on his phone with his son, for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to use his cell phone. The history the P.A. had taken on me was never relayed to the doctor. And then when I called with questions, it took two weeks to get a reply, and the reply was totally unacceptable. He prescribed an inhaler with an ingredient in it that I am severely allergic to. I could have died. Do not waste your time going to this doctor.

Dr. Sherif ElBayadi

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. ElBayadi has treated my husband for serious lung disease for several years. He is very professional and effective with my husbands condition. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I feel like I was treated like a number ... Next !!! The Doctor I see now is compassionate and takes time to talk with the patient go over every number and meaning of results of PFT and asks many questions so when u hear how bad your numbers are just remember, it's not always COPD ... Horrible experience... Do your homework before being referred to a lung specialist

excellent doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr. El-Bayadi is a fantastic doctor. He is one of the last doctors out there that really cares about his patients. I wish all doctors were like him.

Review of Dr. ElBayadi

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. ElBayadi is a very knowledgeable caring physican. My husband has been a patient and he saved his life in 2002, sending him to Mass. General for a surgery.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

I was seen by Dr. ElBayadi and he referred me to Strong Memorial for a procedure. He never followed up to see if I schedule the procedure. Also Dr. ElBayadi never called me with the results of my procedure at Strong. It has been over one month and he still has not called me with the results. The dr at Strong informed me of the results and said he spoke to Dr. ElBayadi. They suggested another procedure of which Dr. Ely Bayadi told the Dr. at Strong he could do. Howeveer, since he never contacted me I am going back to Strong. I would not suggest Dr. El Beyadi to anybody as he seems to care about nobody.

Posted on February 1st, 2017