Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherif L Rizk has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Rizk operated on my wife and put two holes in her bowel. She was leaking stool out of her incisions and the Doctor told us not to worry. That same day we rushed my wife back to the emergency room and she needed emergency surgery by another surgeon. She now has a permanent bag and Dr. Rizk never even fixed the problem that we had seen him for.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1981
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Sherif L Rizk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherif L Rizk in this video.
Dr. Sherif L Rizk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.