Dr. Sherif L Rizk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherif L Rizk?

I have. Not meet to many doctors , that's as compassionate as He is I was blessed to have a wonderful doctor like him.

I trusted Dr. Rizk and was never dissapointed, whether it was a checkup or colonoscopy.

Worst Experience Ever: Doctor has poor skills and is mean

Dr. Rizk operated on my wife and put two holes in her bowel. She was leaking stool out of her incisions and the Doctor told us not to worry. That same day we rushed my wife back to the emergency room and she needed emergency surgery by another surgeon. She now has a permanent bag and Dr. Rizk never even fixed the problem that we had seen him for.

He is dangerous and uncaring and abandons his patients

He performed surgery on my Mom was in surgery for 8 hours never spoke to me after and left her with life threatening complication after surgery. She almost died and Dr Rizk abandoned her

I could not have asked for a better Doctor

Wonderful Caring Dedicated Individual

Dr. Rizk is a wonderful person who cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. I have never seen him be discourteous to a patient (as a previous reviewer has suggested). I recommend him to all my family and friends. He has offered services to ten or more of my friends and family members. All have been very pleased with his results.