Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherif M Rizkalla
Dr. Sherif M Rizkalla, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX, with other offices in Euless, TX and Irving, TX . His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rizkalla is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Medical City North Hills and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherif M Rizkalla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sherif M Rizkalla has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Rizkalla is amazing and goes far above and beyond what is even normally expected. He really listens, will not give you meds unless he feels they are required and is always asking if meds are working. I can't imagine going to a different doctor. This being said the Kaner Medical office staff are incredibly rude, non-caring, no phone call returning and absolutely appear unable and unwilling to do their job. This applies across the board including office, nursing and other support staff. The other doctors are unwilling to step in when Dr. Rizkalla is out of the office which has caused multiple ER visits. I stay ONLY because of Dr. Rizkalla!
Dr. Rizkalla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sherif M Rizkalla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sherif M Rizkalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.