Dr. Sherif A Salama Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sherif A Salama?

Dr. Salama is a wonderful physician who truly cares about his patients and has a great supportive staff. I have see. Him for 4years and he has helped with my chronic back pain tremendously enabling new to lead a better, more active life at 64 years of age.

I'd give ZERO stars if I could.....

His office is full of elderly people, and I think that's what he is most comfortable with. I don't think you'll relate to him at all if you are younger. He does sit and fool around and stare at his laptop the whole appointment so maybe he is Googling your condition. Forget about you and this Dr working as a team in your care... if he can't be the master controller, you'll have no relationship at all. Go to ANYBODY but him, seriously.

Difficult and suspicious

Dr Salama is so paranoid about his patients being drug addicts that he can't be trusted to make good judgments about your care. There's hundreds of pain management Dr's out there, and ANY of them would be a better choice than this guy.

Extreme care about his patients. Does as much as possible to answer all questions, and is easy to talk to... Excellent support staff. Best I have ever known in this field. Has helped many friends and family members.

This is the way it should be

Was totally surprised at the ease of getting a convent appointment. The office staff was so pleasant and polite; both on the phone and in person. Paper work was easy to fill out, and everything was explained in simple language, so understanding what was agreed was no problem. Dr. Salama, was so very polite. He is a good listener, and his examination was complete. He explained what he would like to do, and how he wanted to proceed to accomplish our mutual goal of reducing or eliminating my pain. He provided some basic medication and I got the perception at the end of my office visit. His staff then scheduled me for my initial pain block injection, quickly and at a good time to work into my schedule. I spoke with people in his waiting room, and many said they had been to others; non of which provided them with the service or care that they got in his office. I met a nice lady and her husband who told me that Dr. Salama, had treated the man's father, and him as well. In both cases with excellent results. She had been going to another Dr, where she was treated in a very hostile way. She seemed to be very happy to be able to see Dr. Salama, as I am now as well.