Dr. Sherif Shoukry Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sherif Shoukry?

Business Owner

Posted on October 24th, 2011

This doctor is an ER doctor at the Cookeville Regional Medical Center in Cookeville, TN. I took my wife to the ER with severe muscle spasms due to problems with a degenerative disk. He ask her what the problem was and she told him. Severe muscle spasm. His first words were, "I can give you a shot or a pill for the pain." I guess we expected more than that, but that's about all we got. We are trying to find out why this is occurring. It started suddenly about 3 months ago and haven't been able to find a doctor to figure that out. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone for anything.

Posted on June 5th, 2017