Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherif W Abdou MD
Dr. Sherif W Abdou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherif W Abdou has 3 locations
770 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 240
Las Vegas, NV 89119
770 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 302
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Book Online Now
Dr. Sherif W Abdou has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sherif W Abdou has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
34 Years Experience
- Univ Of Mansura Fac Of Me
University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada
Dr. Sherif W Abdou Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sherif W Abdou's office for more information.
770 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 240 Las Vegas, NV : (702) 738-3480
6700 Via Austi Pkwy Ste B Las Vegas, NV : (702) 738-3480
770 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 302 Las Vegas, NV 89119
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sherif W Abdou is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.