Dr. Sherif Y Hanna Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Sherif Y Hanna?

Love this practice!

For 17+ years, I have been a patient of Dr Hanna. Met him when my husband was admitted to HEB Hospital and the hospital assigned Dr Hanna to my husband's case. At the time, our regular internist was retiring and we needed a new primary doctor. We were very impressed with him and began using his practice. I am still there although my husband passed away in 1.5 years ago. I absolutely love Dr Hanna. He is so attentive and well informed and was so good to my husband especially with his issues related to Type 1 diabetes he was plagued with at the age of 13. Dr Hanna is now taking care of me and I wouldn't consider ever leaving. His current medical assistant is Michelle and she is undoubtedly the BEST there is. He has had some assistants in previous years that were good and some that weren't so good, but he has a winner in Michelle.

Kind & patient bedside manner. Explains things in layman's terms. Thorough but never feel I'm being rushed. Would (& have) recommended him to friends & family

Exceptional Care

Dr. Hanna has been my doctor for years and has been nothing but excellent. A rare doctor that really cares about his patients.

Dr. Sherif Y Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.