Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheril K Stansberry has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheril K Stansberry has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sheril K Stansberry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sheril K Stansberry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Stansberry is one of the very best doctors I have ever had. She carefully listens and never makes you feel rushed. She noticed a very small spot on my back during a routine exam and recommended that I see a dermatologist. It turned out to be very early stage melanoma. The dermatologist was amazed that she spotted it. My daughter had severe fatigue for several years and had been to many doctors, including a psychiatrist. Dr. Stansberry was able to diagnose the adrenal problem (we learned that she was missing a kidney and adrenal gland since birth) by ordering tests that zeroed in on potential problem areas. She then referred us to an endocrinologist for treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stansberry. BTW, she is also very much respected by all the specialists I've talked to (GI docs, oncologists, surgeons, etc.)
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Sheril K Stansberry accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsSheril K Stansberry Md, 111 N Lakemont Ave Ste 2C, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Sheril K Stansberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.