Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherilyn A Bredin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sherilyn A Bredin has the following 27 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Genital Warts
Dr. Sherilyn A Bredin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I love Ladies Choice and doctor Berdin. I have gone through 2 pregancies and am in the middle of my third. They have always been very kind and flexible with scheduling my appointments. Dr. Berdin is the sweetest and kindest doctor I have ever dealt with. There did use to be a doctor at this practice that was very unpleasant and would talk to you like your an idiot because you didn't go to med school or questioned her recommendation of medicine. Soon as I found out I was pregnant with baby number three I told them I wasn't going to be seeing her. Congratulations to this office shes gone. Apparently I'm not the only one who felt this way. Ladies choice has gained more people and everyone of them I've met are great and respectful of my choices, questions, and religion. They're the BEST.
She is the only good Doctor at Ladies Choice in Galloway, NJ. I dislike the practice. My friend does as well. I was going to go to another doctor on the same road but decided to go to Ladies Choice one last time. She's a good doctor. I told her my issues. She listened and acknowledged them as valid. She didn't belittle and judge me by religion and sexual preference like another doctor has at this practice. She looked at past test results and went over them with me. Also printed them out for me to take home. I'll continue going to Ladies Choice but only seeing her.
I have been to a few ob/gyn practice's before. None could compare with the kindness and compassion shown by this group of medical professionals. They were able to solve a problem i had for years when no one else could. Some of my friends did not like dr.petit but not to worry she isn't there anymore.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Sherilyn A Bredin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVirtua Hospital, 314 Chris Gaupp Dr Ste 101, Galloway, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherilyn A Bredin in this video.
Dr. Sherilyn A Bredin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.