Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherman L Armstrong Jr
Dr. Sherman L Armstrong Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Jackson Hospital Physicians Partners. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sherman L Armstrong Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sherman L Armstrong Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Sherman L Armstrong Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJACKSON SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 1722 Pine St Ste 201, Montgomery, AL
Dr. Sherman L Armstrong Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.